Come on this journey with us as we morph the physical into the meta and unveil the first-ever NFT collection by Gillie and Marc.
This extremely limited pre-release offer will be available for 2 WEEKS ONLY, commencing February 16 and concluding on the 2nd March, 2022.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
(A1= 33.1 x 23.4 inch | 841 x 594 mm (Total print size including white border) Printed on Entrada Rag Bright 300gsm, 100% acid free, 100% cotton rag paper.
1 x 'Gillie And Marc Original Release NFT' (5 Editions Only)
NFT Title: Rabbitwoman and Dogman's Tattoed Adventure (Colours of the NFT will be allocated at random within the collection)
1 x 'Ledger Nano X‘ (Crypto Wallet) To Host Your New NFT
We will facilitate the purchase for you and teach you if it is your first time. You will get the above package at a price that's out of this world!
In a digital world where all things imaginable become reality, two impossible beings celebrate the most extraordinary adventures. Here come the beloved international icons Rabbitwoman and Dogman, seen as public sculptures and in private collections around the world. Diving off the streets and into the cybernated era, they are sharing love, compassion, and infinite possibilities.
This is the first NFT release of world-renowned artists, Gillie and Marc. In an animated series using their favourite muses, they are continuing their mission to create art to inspire a more loving and accepting world. As natural enemies, the rabbit and dog put aside their differences to embrace each other as soul mates. Their story has changed the art world forever, showing how opposites do attract and that adventure and compassion are the keys to a happy life.
It was a thrill when the swans returned to the canals of Venice. The people leaned out their windows and called out their joy as the graceful birds casually drifted on by. But when Rabbitwoman and Dogman arrive at a place they never want to do it in a normal fashion. They were pleased that the people were excited for the return of the swans. But today the Venetians were getting an introduction. A flamingo had arrived.
This wasn’t any old flamingo. This was a super duper long-legged variety. It towered above everything, it’s legs stretching on forever. It’s dazzling pink plumage shimmered magnificently in the sunlight, occasionally dropping a feather which fell into the water like an overgrown rose petal. High up on the back of the flamingo, Rabbitwoman and Dogman looked down at the stupefied faces. This was an adventure nobody would be forgetting for a long time.
Limited edition Giclée print printed on Canson Edition Etching Rag 310gsm, 100% acid free, 100% cotton rag paper.
Print Artwork Features
A limited edition giclée print is the closest substitute to one of Gillie and Marc’s original paintings. Limited edition giclée prints are produced on Canson Edition Etching Rag 310gsm, 100% acid free, 100% cotton rag paper, with a 40mm white border. Giclée prints are virtually indistinguishable from originals and widely accepted & endorsed by fine art experts.
The print will be wrapped in tissue before being rolled into a rigid poster tube. All prints are signed and editioned by the artists and include an embossed Gillie and Marc logo in the corner. A certificate of authenticity will accompany this print artwork.
Museum Grade Paper
Canson Edition Etching Rag is a 100% cotton Fine Art paper with a smooth texture, reminiscent of the original genuine etching and printmaking papers. The paper has the purest white tone available on the market, without any Optical Brightening Agents, also called OBAs. Optical Brightening Agents are artificial brighteners that deteriorate in time. Canson Edition Etching Rag offers a high paper shade stability and a resistance to ageing by using natural minerals.
This museum-grade paper provides deep blacks, excellent image sharpness, optimum colour graduation and its unique slight grain makes it ideal for printing detailed work, colour photographs and exceptional black and white portraits.
Caring For Your Artwork
Your new print is very delicate. Please keep your print protected until it is framed to avoid damage. Gillie and Marc can frame your print, however if you have opted to receive your print in a tube, we recommend this to be opened by a professional framer as it is fragile and difficult to re-roll. Regardless of whether your print is framed, we always suggest to keep out of direct sunlight.
Shipping, Returns and Refunds
Please visit this page to learn all about our policies. > Read more
How do I buy?
Call or Email our team with your enquiry.
Which works will I receive?
A Limited Edition Print and NFT package, plus your own
Crypto Wallet with NFT will be allocated to you as per the combination shown on the online product page.
I don’t know what NFTs are and have no crypto to purchase
We will accept payment in AUD for the pre-offer. Our team will work with you to develop your very own crypto wallet and prepare your NFT on the included Ledger wallet. This will be your exclusive, unique token that will host your NFT forever (or until you wish to sell).
I already have a crypto wallet and Ledger, how do I make my purchase?
We simply require your purchase with us for the package before March 2nd and for you to provide your details to allocate the transaction to your wallet.
Will the crypto wallet and Ledger be only available for me to access?
Yes, this will be unique to you. It will host your new NFT and you can use it to hold future NFT purchases.
What information do I need to provide?
Only your name, email address, phone number and address will be required to create your new crypto wallet and Ledger.
When will I get my print and NFT?
This is a pre-release offer, the NFT will be available to load onto your Ledger on March 2, 2022 and we will arrange the shipping of your new PRINT. Shipping is free.
- The presale package program will commence on February 16, 2022 at 9am AEST.
- The presale package will include:
1 x 'Limited Edition Signed Print' (A1= 33.1 x 23.4 inch | 841 x 594 mm (Total print size including white border) Printed on Entrada Rag Bright 300gsm, 100% acid free, 100% cotton rag paper.
1 x 'Gillie And Marc Original Release NFT Digital Artwork'
1 x 'Ledger Nano X Crypto Wallet'
- All pre-sale purchases will be allocated with the selected Print along with the pre-defined NFT artwork combination as advertised on or gillieandmarc.com
- Each presale package will include 1 x 'Limited Edition Signed Print' in combination with a pre-defined 'Gillie and Marc Original Release NFT'. Each print and NFT in the pre-release package will be editioned 1 of 25. The edition number of the Print and NFT they are matched with will be allocated at random.
- Each of the 'Gillie and Marc Original Release NFT' artworks will have a unique edition number and be allocated at random. The NFTs of each style will not differ visually from other NFTs of the same style. The NFT will be a static image (non-animated).
- Presale packages will be available to order in AUD, USD or ETH (Ethereum).
- All NFT artworks will be made available to view on OpenSea, any NFT artwork ordered within the presale package will be reserved based on the selected presale package it relates to.
- The presale package program will end at 5pm AEST on March 1, 2022
- All presale NFT artworks will be distributed along with the 'Ledger Nano X' from March 2, 2022
- Any unallocated NFT artworks remaining after March 2, 2022 will be made available to the public to purchase on OpenSea
- For each presale package, a 'Ledger Nano x’ (crypto wallet) will be provided. The customer understands that they have the option to have the NFT loaded onto the Ledger on their behalf, or choose to have the Ledger sent to them unopened and the NFT will be provided via digital transaction. If the customer opts to have the Ledger loaded on their behalf, the customer understands that Gillie and Marc Pty Ltd cannot not be held liable for any loss of information or data, lost or stolen devices.
- The presale package is not available in conjunction with any other offer or discount code promotion.