TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Competition Name Wild About Babies Naming Competition
2. Competition Host/s
Gillie and Marc Pty Ltd
ABN 44 119 588 886; 19-21 Byrnes St, Botany, NSW 2019
Mirvac (Docklands) Pty Ltd
ABN 30 080 378 641; of Level 8, 1 Southbank Blvd, Southbank VIC 3006
ABN 57 001 594 074; Level 1/1 Smail St, Ultimo NSW 2007
3. Entry Restrictions Entry is open to all Australian residents. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parent or legal guardian over the age of 18 to enter the competition.
4. Competition Period 20/06/2022 at 00:00 AEST to 14/08/2022 at 23:59 AEST
5. How to Enter:
6. Multiple entries Only one (1) entry permitted per sculpture per person.
7. Judge (s) The judge(s) of the competition will be: Panel of internal representatives of WWF Australia, Mirvac (Docklands) Pty Ltd and a Wurundjeri First Nations Elder using the criteria noted at the bottom of this page.
8. Prizes Exclusive naming of single sculpture and Gillie and Marc Print as well as a $100 donation by Mirvac to the WWF on the winner’s behalf
9. Prize value $880 AUD (Artwork value) + $100 Donation to the WWF.
10. Notifying winners Competition Host/s will notify winner directly by date 31/08/2022, as per submission via:
11. Results will be published at gillieandmarc.com & yarrasedge.mirvac.com as well as on @yarrasedgebymirvac on Instagram
1. BY ENTERING THE COMPETITION, YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
a) Information on how to enter the Wild About Babies Naming Competition (Competition) and prize details form part of these terms and conditions of entry.
b) Participation in the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
i. Retained for the period of 2 years; and
ii. Owned by the Competition Host/s
d) The Competition Host/s may disclose personal information about you to third party agents and service providers to assist them in the operation of their business to provide the products and services you request. Your personal information may also be disclosed to overseas recipients who use the personal information to assist the Competition Host/s in the operation of its business in countries including, but not limited to, the United States of America, the Philippines, Japan and United Kingdom.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION
a) To enter, each entrant must comply with the “How to Enter” description via:
b) Each entrant is permitted to submit only one (1) entry permitted per sculpture per person.
c) An entry cannot be modified after it has been submitted.
d) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to request verification of the age, identity, residential address or any other information relevant to participation in the Competition of all entrants.
e) The eligibility of entries is solely within the discretion of the Competition Host/s.
a) The Prize is not transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
5. HOW THE WINNERS ARE DETERMINED
a) The Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
b) At the specified time and date, each valid entry will be judged individually on its merits by the Judges based on the criteria noted at the base of this page.
c) The Judge’s decisions in relation to all aspects of this competition are final and binding on all who enter, and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. NOTIFICATION AND CLAIMING THE PRIZE
a) The Competition Host/s will provide the winner with instructions on how to claim their prize.
b) The Competition Host/s reserve the right to request proof of identity or proof of entry.
c) The winner agrees to participation and cooperate in all publicity activities relating to the competition.
d) The Competition Host/s will take all reasonable steps to notify the winner. However, if a winner cannot be identified or does not claim the prize within three months of publication, their prize is forfeited and will be awarded to the next best entry.
7. TERMINATION OF THE COMPETITION
a) If the Competition is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Competition Host/s, the Host/s reserve the right to:
i. Disqualify any entrant; and / or
ii. Modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion as appropriate.
The judging panel will be made up of a panel of internal representatives of WWF Australia, Mirvac (Docklands) Pty Ltd and a Wurundjeri First Nations Elder .
Each judge will select a winning name per animal based on the below judging criteria.
- Answers must be in 25 words or less
- Include chosen name
- Include relevant explanation of why the name was selected
The ‘name’ OR ‘explanation’ must have relevance to either:
- Location of animal/species or local habitat
- Solutions to challenges the animal or species is facing
- Meaningful name, message or story of hope
Submissions which will NOT be accepted:
- Explicit language or profanities
- Rude explanations
- Distasteful names or explanations
- Submissions without context to chosen name