About Gillie and Marc?
Gillie and Marc have been called “the most successful and prolific creators of public art in New York’s History” by the New York Times. Creating some of the world’s most innovative public sculptures, Gillie and Marc are re-defining what public art should be, spreading messages of love, equality, and conservation around the world.
Gillie and Marc can take any idea or commission and bring it to life in the most beautiful and innovative way. During their 26-year career they have delivered a diverse range of commissioned sculptures and statues to hundreds of private investors, governments, corporate businesses and councils across the globe.
1. The artists can work to any size and budget be it a two-storey high abstract piece or a life-sized rabbit
2. They will oversee all aspects of the production process including timings, delivery and installation with outstanding project-management
3. They work with an array of materials including bronze, brass, steel, aluminium and fibreglass
4. Everything is premium quality with the highest quality bronze
5. All work is 100% guaranteed
What can Gillie and Marc do for you?
1. Sports legends
2. Religious and spiritual figures
4. Abstract pieces
5. Monumental sculptures
6. Animals (life-like and abstract)
Bronze has many economic advantages and requires minimal maintenance. Graffiti can be easily cleaned off with turps without damaging the material. Once the bronze is cemented into the ground, it’s impossible to steal. If the work is put directly into the ground, grass and soil can also go on top of it to make it fit in with its surrounding environment in a beautiful and organic way. This robust, water-resistant material can also be painted in a range of bright weatherproof colours.
A commission with Gillie and Marc is a guarantee to make a beautiful and positive impact on your community or business.Call or email Gillie and Marc to discuss your sculpture or painting commission – firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9700 7103 PLEASE SEE BELOW GILLIE AND MARC'S COMMISSION PORTFOLIO
Page 1 of 2