No other artists represent love more so than Gillie and Marc, so it’s little wonder that the husband-and-wife pair has set up a beautiful wedding Gift Registry.
Gillie and Marc know that the majority of couples already own a toaster when they’re married. Having a registry service means your new home together can be filled with art made with love.
WHAT YOU CAN REQUEST
- Sculptures of all shapes, sizes and materials
- Wall art such as paintings, prints and photography
- Beautiful art coffee-table books
- Homewares such as vases, linen pillows
- Art wear jewellry
- Commissioned paintings
Terms and Conditions
- Contributions to the Gift Registry may only be redeemed at the Gillie and Marc Art Gallery in Alexandria – Unit 16, 77 Bourke Road, Alexandria, NSW, 2015.
- The Gift Registry will run for an allocated time and expire four weeks following your event.
- We request that you make your selection and settle your account promptly.
- Please note if there are remaining funds after the purchase of artwork, the amount will not be refunded but a credit note will be issued to the customer that can be used towards any purchase at the Gillie and Marc Gallery.
Please contact the Gillie and Marc Gallery direct on +61 2 9700 7103 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org